on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

I hope you know


Posted by Hello

It's interesting how time passes by these days. You can almost feel it, as if existing through these moments is something we are actively taking part in. Maybe I'm just aging too quickly.
Life is such a game, I guess I'm just waiting for my turn to come around again.
I came in blind, learned that there are rules to follow.
I've learned which ones to break.
I've also learned that bluffing just makes it harder on everyone else, and leaves you with too many decisions to make.
Now, I'm just playing the cards I've been dealt.
Sitting around taking in all that idle conversation, more things that scream to be cared about.
I have started to measure my time into collections of days. The first, and least important, are monday and tuesday (and occaisionally sunday); these days skip by and barely leave a ripple on the surface of anything. Then we have wednsday and thursday, whose hours tend to hold more promising opportunity. Then like an evening the weekend eventually comes around...that friday-saturday haze.
Yeah, thats about all there is to it. It's not so bad.
I really need to start working, mix things up a bit. I've been able to keep school interesting, but it just doesn't have the flair and pizazz it once had for me. Okay, school has never had flair and pizazz...but I hope you know what I mean. Novelty is a bitch.


1 Comments:

  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Working has always held such a sense of purpose for me, especially while I'm in school. I don't know why, but having that extra obligation is kind of motivating in all other areas of my life. I don't know if it's feeling that I'm good at something besides school, being productive, contributing to society... who knows?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home