on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Adagio Sostenuto


... Posted by Hello

Only one final left. The final final, if you will. Then a break that has been on it's way for too long. Well I got myself some Beethoven and Son, Ambulance to hold me over. I almost bought a Flaming Lips and Spoon album too...until I realized if I went that far my splurge could be breeching a manic spending spree, seeing as I haven't spent more than about $12 in the past 2 weeks. Oh well.
I also finally got some charge in my phone and had about a 3 minute conversation with my mom, which was nice. It turns out my brother got suspended until thursday for serving up some underclassman. I guess the kid was giving him shit about trying to be black, or something along those lines...hahah...so, what does my brother do? Show the kid that white kid crazy hurts just as much as it would have if he actually were black. It's all very silly and amusing, kid stuff you know.
Anyways, everything is alright for now...I think I'm going to learn to play a little Moonlight Sonata on the acoustic, maybe watch Apocalypse Now or Trainspotting again, read and then get some more sleep. Yeah...I can smell your envy from here, if you're anything like me that is. When you feel good even the simplest things are worth doing...getting too extravagant seems to just spoil the moment. So, unless something I read inspires me between now and sleep...I'll post again tomorrow. Have a lovely evening and take care of yourself.



Oh, and if anyone can help me put a links section on my sidebar, that would be cool. It turns out those HTML 'how to' tutorial sites aren't a whole lot of help for people who don't know what they're looking for. If you know anything about anything, I would appriceate the input. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home