on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

On a Tuesday night...


Posted by Hello

there are clouds in the sky. and they reflect in our eyes.
they seep through my pores. they fog up my mind.
because i speak your language. one i will never understand.
yet i write through keys. i still write with my hand.
and you will never know. quite what i'm thinking.
how could you think i'm sober. if i tell you i'm always drinking.
and how could you think. that i don't really know.
i don't know my friends. i make all my foes.
when will it end? i know it will never end.
i walk through a door. down stairs i decend.
but i know i'm going up. straight up to heaven.
to a place i don't even believe. no, i ain't believin'.
but i'm tryin to see. to see where i'm headin.
but who can really tell me. they know i won't listen.
I will always stop believin. believin in you.
for everything you stand for. for everything you do.
you could never move me. i'm to brazen and unrelenting.
you could never love me. i'm to hard, yet too forgiving.
sometimes.
sometimes i cry. but you will never see it.
try as you try. you wouldn't believe it.
my heart is too cold. my mouth gets too dry.
and if you want to kiss me. keep your eye on the prize.
i'm not what you want. you better keep looking.
thats just what they tell you. and all that you took in.
so please walk away. you're used to abandoning.
keep your tastes normal. keep your mind mainstream.
or else they won't like you. they find your points burdening.
so keep your thoughts light. ignore the awakening.
all i can tell you. is to get really drunk.
you won't get anywhere. but you'll have lots of fun.
and tomorrow morning. the sun will rise again.
to create all your shadows. that allow you to bend.







i wrote this after drinking. a whole lot of tequila.
go to bed i am thinking. tomorrow i will see ya'.
sayonara.
i can be lame sometimes.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home