on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Sunday Sunday Someday


Posted by Hello

So I've found that lately I walk around in circles. Back and fourth, back and fourth. At first I blamed it on my absent-mindedness. That is part of it, I'm sure, but it's not enough to explain it. Maybe I have lost my mind? No, thats not it either. I've lost direction.
Where am I going and what will I do when I get there? Will I ever get there at all? Probably not. I will find some quiet place along the way and never leave it. I'll end up walking in circles there, round and round, back and fourth. I know I can't excape it. I will never be able to spell it out. I can think about it, pry into it until my ears bleed. My thoughts are no different, though...round and round and round. And, yes, it can get nauseating. Thats what the booze is for, I guess.
You know what I hope my problem is? I hope that I'm evolving, a natural selection of the mind. It seems like it is just the same thing over and over and over again, but maybe I'm missing something in my reflection. The subtle changes whose newness is overlooked while, once they have enough of a presence to be noticed, are taken for granted. I hope.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home