on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Thursday, October 07, 2004

College again


summer Posted by Hello

So I'm back at school and things are up and running. I am now living off campus in a three bedroom appartment and it's sweet. My room now, just my bedroom, is bigger than the room I was living in last year with another person. Screw the dorms!
Anyways I had a pretty good summer all in all, lots of fun activities including working at the pool, Warped Tour, Bumbershoot, Las Vegas and a private mini concert from one of my favorite bands. Ah yeah. I'll go into all of these soon but for now I must put away groceries and drink.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HAHA, ALYSSA!

    I have found you. I'm taking full credit for you starting a blog. This is Donnie, as you may well already know. Anyway, I will be keeping a close eye on you freak!

    Donnie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home