on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

What time is it (who cares)?


Posted by Hello

Somebody turn out the lights!
Somebody turn out the lights!
Because that's not what I'm looking for.
I can't feel my friends,
No longer feel my friends.
Maybe I'm not what they're looking for?

When does the snow start falling here?
It's cold, the grass needs a blanket.
These leaves never die
In the reflection of our eyes.
And when it hangs in the sky, the moon is naked.

So, without these clouds,
The fog of our minds,
We know we'll never make it.
The sun seems to shine
On the sound of a sigh.
It was given, we just couldn't take it.

Yeah, it's easier to let it die.
Or...maybe...maybe just to fake it.

So, somebody let me in!
Please! Somebody let me in!
It's feels hotter when the breeze cools my skin.
We know it's not real,
No, it can't be real...
So the glow from a screen makes the world spin,
And the hands of a clock set a margin
For the walls of a box we locked our souls in
That was lost and long since forgotten.
It's been lost and long since forgotten.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home