on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Friday, June 09, 2006

"Die Welt zu Gast bei Freunden"


WC Trophy Posted by Picasa

So, the World Cup has begun! Wonderful! Besides the fact that few people care about the event over here in the good old US of A and that our ESPN commentators are witless dullards, I am very pleased to be able to watch some interesting soccer and am excited that the US is JOINING other nations in some international thing. How refreshing.
Though the US is in a tough group (w/ Italy, the Chzech Republic, and Ghana), I have faith in them. If they succeed and can make it to the quarter final, it could mean a lot for the tournament. But that means we have to beat Brazil. *sigh*
One can always dream.
Anyways, I haven't really been faithful to updating this here blog, though I have had every intention to do so. There is a lot on my mind all the time that I could afford to get out. I'll do my best, but no promises.
As far as my life is going right now, I am in Eugene finishing up Spring term, finals are next week and then back to Portland. I will have to share about my experience with this current roomate of mine.
I will be back in Germany to visit my Simon on the 19th and will return here on the 7th of July. Then it's back to the same old routine. Work, hang out, plan for next year, then back to Eugene. Simon will be leaving good old Europe the middle of this November to come live and work here in the Eug, which I am looking so much foreward to I could just burst!
So that is the status, hopefully I can get myself to do a little more updating so that the world can again indulge itself in all that is the glorious and scintillating mind I get to call my own.
Until then, take care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home