on the balcony

Kind of laid back.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Sasquatch! Music Fest - 900 degrees - May 2005


Bloc Party! UK get down! Posted by Hello


Blue Scholars rappin about the NW and American society. Buy their CD if you can find it. Do it. Posted by Hello


The best pic I could get of the Arcade Fire. Damn the tall people! Posted by Hello


Kanye Chi-town Hip-Hop Blah Blah Blah Posted by Hello


You would be able to tell that was Wilco if my camera didn't suck. Or if I didn't suck. Well, guess they didn't suck so to hell with it all! Posted by Hello


Joanna Newsom. Chick with a harp, a crazy voice and a knack for sweet poetry. Less pop-oriented music afficianados ought to check out her work. I'd say she's on my top 10. Posted by Hello


A modestly beautiful backdrop, I would like you to notice, for a not-so-much-anymore Modest Mouse. Posted by Hello


Is this photo better than the last? ...more Modest Mouse. Posted by Hello


Was this the Pixies during the first version of Wave of Mutilation, or the second? Hmmm...I can't remember. Posted by Hello



My pal Hannah and an irradiated me. Pink is the new black, right? Yeah, I'm still stylin'. Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    In Hollywood you can see things at night that are fast enough
    to be in thephone sex sluts Olympics in the day time. phone sex sluts

     

Post a Comment

<< Home